Flow Consulting Engineers are experienced in providing annual structural condition reports on fixed plant assets and key infrastructure which our clients use for short and long term maintenance planning.
Flow Consulting Engineers offer the following structural services:
FCE complete annual structural condition reports on fixed plant assets and key infrastructure for many clients. Our audits involve a comprehensive visual inspection and written report to determine compliance of infrastructure with Australian Design Standards and include:
- Report whether previous work recommended by BCE in earlier reports has been completed.
- Steelwork condition including all exposed structural members, structural braces, gridmesh, checker-plate, handrails, dust collectors, mechanical equipment, steel trusses, fly bracing, columns, beams, girts, purlins, bridging, stairs, conveyors, guarding, walkways, steel cladding and monorails.
- Compliance of stairways, platforms, and handrails.
- Compliance of conveyor guarding.
- The condition of concrete bund walls, floors, suspended slabs, and column pedestals.
- To include detailed repair methodology scope of work for all required repair actions.
- Ranking the repair priority in three categories levels to assist with maintenance planning and forecasting.